Woot! I’m doing the happy dance. Dizzy Dresdens is finished!
OK, so I still have some threads to tuck on the back and I need to add a label. I guess part of me would be sad if it were REALLY done, lol.
I went with bullseyes in the white. I told you – You’d never see it coming! The downside, there are several circles that don’t connect to other circles and I had to cut and restart a lot of times (thus the threads to tuck). The upside, check out the effect. Totally rad right?!
I’m still just as in love with the border as when I started this project. I love the simplicity of it. It is a wide striped fabric binding and that is it. While I love big double borders too, this quilt just screams simple!
So, What’s Next?
I do hope you’ll keep coming to see me! I have lots of great things coming this year…
- A new feature that I think is going to be unique and interesting coming in about two weeks
- Lots of small projects and a few science experiment like posts with stabilizers and other techniques
- Some updates on the ginormous Bowser Postage Stamp Quilt
- Free quick sew quilt pattern
- New Quilt starting in September- This one is going to be really special. I’m so excited!
- A follow along polymer project
- Some great blast from the past projects in all sorts of mediums
- Lots of Geekery and other internet goodness
- I’m working hard behind the scenes on my new wordpress environment. I hope you’ll see that this year too!
As always – If you’d like to see more about this project, check out the handy dandy index!